Monday, October 03, 2016

In September

 :
via
Read
*The Once and Future King, by T. H. White (for school) - My favorite
The Echo of Greece, by Edith Hamilton - Great book
The Law, by Frederic Bastiat - Really liked this one
Myths of the Norsemen, by Roger Lancelyn Green (for school) - Enjoyable telling of all the main stories
On Christian Doctrine, by Saint Augustine (for school) - Dense but interesting
*The Saturdays, by Elizabeth Enright - I love this book so much. Elizabeth Enright's books are wonderful (also by her, Gone Away Lake is perfect).

*Read before


Watched
White Collar
Castle
Kings

Did you find any good books/movies/tv series in September? I hope you all have a great October. xx

9 comments:

  1. Agh, it makes me so happy that 1) you are still doing this and 2) you like Elizabeth Enright! I love the Saturday's series and the Gone Away Lake books - so good! I read them to my younger brother a few years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina! :) I know, it's been almost exactly 3 years! And all because of you. ;) ahh I'm so glad you know those books too. I LOVE THEM SO MUCHHHHHH. aww that's awesome!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Oo, Kings, how was that? I am very slowly but very surely falling into a Sebastian Stan... obsession faze? (I guess?) So that's suddenly on my radar. I just watched him -- along with a great huge cast -- in Labyrinth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeeeah me too. haha Kings is interesting. I started watching it because of Sebastian but it does have an interesting idea/plot (though I wouldn't really watch it if SS was in it and I don't know if I'll finish it). (btw there's stuff in it that I skip, just so you know.)

      How was Labyrinth btw?

      Delete
    2. It was a decent watch. Disappointing plot-wise, but the cast made their characters interesting, and it's not too long. Some stuff to skip in that one too. (And I watched it off YouTube because I couldn't find it anywhere else... ;))

      Delete
  3. The Once and Future King is a lovely read :) I discovered the awesome Lockwood & Co. series by Jonathan Stroud.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. :) Cool, I'll look that up! xx

      Delete
  4. Those all sound like great books!

    grace of golden halcyon

    ReplyDelete