Sunday, September 25, 2016

this week




reading Myths of the Norsemen, by Roger Lancelyn Green for school
getting up early and reading for a couple hours before anyone else gets up
watching White Collar
when my teacher gave me 11/10
beautiful hot sunny weather
Un Sopriso, by Franz Liszt
beautiful birds on the bird feeder (simultaneously a goldfinch, pileated woodpecker, and hummingbird)
running (while listening to Rise by Katy Perry and Wild Horses by Birdy)

what are your favorite things lately? xx

4 comments:

  1. I love love love it:)
    White Collar is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elissa! <3 yes it is!

      Delete
  2. love those pictures <3

    my mom used to be obsessed with White Collar. lol. Im glad you're enjoying it.
    lately I've been loving my job (even though it ended.) and my new best friend. and 99 cent ice coffee at Dunkin Donuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks <3

      haha yeah it was actually my mom that got me into it.
      aww my summer job just ended too (though I'm glad it's over). what were you doing? i love DD.
      xox

      Delete