Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Happy Tag



Ava tagged me for this (you should go check out her blog because her artwork's really cool). I'd like to nominate Jamie, MJ, Adelaide, Hamlette, S.F., Abbiee, Rosie, AnnaKat & anyone who'd like to do this. (just put down the first things that popped into my head for these (because there're lots more).)


Books:
Peter Pan, by J. M. Barrie
The World of Pooh, by A. A. Milne
Captain America comics, by Brubaker
Watership Down, by Richard Adams
The Hobbit, by J. R. R. Tolkien
Chronicles of Narnia, by C. S. Lewis
(more)

Words:
vivid
precise
beautiful
happy
calm
strong
peace

Movies/TV:
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Robin Hood (1973)
The Prince of Persia
Star Wars
Merlin
Once Upon a Time

Scents:
rain hitting warm pavement
dog kibble
hazelnut coffee creamer in steaming coffee
old spice
spring

Songs:
A Sky full of Stars, by Coldplay
Fireworks, by Katy Perry
Burning Gold, by Christina Perri
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles), by The Proclaimers
Geronimo, by Sheppard
I Lived, by One Republic

Misc:
grandparents
dogs
flowers
shinny things
pink and pastel colors
fancy gold decorations
standing on a mountain in the face of a strong wind
sitting in the theater when the Marvel logo comes on 
P. G. Wodehouse
Earl Grey tea

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love the smell of spring too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUAT OUAT OUAT. bless my heart, this list is the song of my soul. rain hitting the rain pavement? and standing on a mountain in the face of a strong wind? life is good. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO GLAD YOU DID THIS TAG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of your happy things are my happy things too, and that makes me happy, especially the Chronicles of Narnia and the last two songs that you mentioned-- they're songs that I can feel in my bones and blood, and I swear that every time I listen to them, I can feel my pulse just jumping to the rhythm. It's a weird but beautiful feeling.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" is a happy song for me too! Thanks for the tag :-) I've done it here just this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you tagging me!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. "rain hitting warm pavement" < YESSSSSSSS. this. *nods*
    Thank you for tagging me, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete