Thursday, December 31, 2015

In December

via (illustration from one of the Brambly Hedge books ♥)
books:
Captain America: the Death of Captain America Ultimate Collection, by Ed Brubaker - Really loved this book. 
Billy Budd, by Herman Melville (for school) - It was okay, I think it would have been interesting if I'd paid more attention. 

movies:
Anne of Green Gables (1934) - It really captured so much of what I loved about the books. 
Uta no Prince Sama 
*The Man from UNCLE - It's just fun and I love it. 
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (and 2, 3, 5, 6)
*Tangled - I liked it better this time than any of the times before. Now I love it. 
*Cinderella (2015) - I liked this one better too, watching it again it felt more filled out. 
The Princess and the Frog - I love Tiana. 
*The Russians are Coming - It's one surreal joke after another.
The Mentalist (part of season one) - So far I like it a lot. 

*seen before

I'm watching Hopscotch right now with the fam waiting for midnight to strike. Did you enjoy any books or movies especially in December?  I hope you all had a happy Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. The Man from UNCLE - It's just fun and I love it.

    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

    If the internet breaks tonight and I can't watch Sherlock, I'm totally watching MFU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch Uta no Prince Sama! It looks like fun and so many cute looking bishounen characters to squeal over. XD I'm such fangirl trash. LOL

    I also DESPERATELY WANT TO WATCH THE MAN FROM UNCLE. XD

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE MAN FROM UNCLE IS SO FUN. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. :D

      Delete
  3. i've been wanting to watch anne of green gables forever-the book is amazing! ❤

    i loved the cinderella movie, although i was so tired when we went and saw in in the cinema, i fell asleep during her big entrance xD

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 1934 adaption is lovely (it's kinda hard to find though) but I hope you get a chance to watch it sometime. :)

      Haha that's the best part!!

      Delete