Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Songs ♥

via
Last year I shared of post of my favorite Christmas albums. Those are all still among my favorites, but for the sake of avoiding repetition I'm only going to put songs here that weren't in that list. I'd love to hear what your favorite Christmas music is! xx

Little Drummer Boy / Peace on Earth, by Bing Crosby and David Bowie
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, by Andy Williams ♥ I love this one so much.
Frosty the Snowman
Somewhere in My Memory, by John Williams
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, by The Drifters
The Christmas Song, by Nat King Cole
The Little Drummer Boy, by Pentatonix

6 comments:

  1. PENTATONIX ASJKSLJLAJDKLJS
    they're my go-to people for christmas music. xx

    perfect playlist darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy dear *gives hug and candy canes*

      Delete
  2. I have a Winter Concert at school where I am singing a song called Carol Fantasy. Definitely need to see if any groups sing it... thanks for making me think of that. I'll totally let you know if I find a fav.

    Have a great day!
    Kate @ majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorites are "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful" sung by Elvis Presley, "Do You Hear What I Hear?" sung by Bing Crosby, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version of "Carol of the Bells." Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I'll look that one up. I love Elvis. :) And I love Do You Hear What I Hear? I haven't heard it sung by Bing Crosby though, I'll look that one up too. ;) Carol of the Bells is beautiful. Thanks for the recommendations Hamlette! Merry Christmas to you too! xx

      Delete
  4. your song choice is absolute perfection, sarah ♥♥ (oh, but really. anyone who loves pentatonix and john williams has good music taste, right??) ugh ugh still getting the christmas vibes!!

    XXX -nameless writing

    ReplyDelete