Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Twelve Days of Thanksgiving | Tag

via
The lovely S.F. from On Solid Ground tagged me for this. (thanks!)

Rules:
1) List 12 things you are grateful for 
2) Tag as many bloggers as you want, making sure to tell them of their nomination


twelve things:
  1. my family
  2. Christmas time and all the joy that comes with it
  3. this incredible brilliant beautiful universe
  4. the wisdom in books
  5. animals and especially dogs
  6. flowers
  7. twinkle lights
  8. black tea with milk in it in my favorite mug
  9. strangers who are kind
  10. when you realize how beautiful everything really is
  11. music
  12. the stuffed bear my mom just gave me (his name's Paddington)
Nominees:
Abbiee
Ash
Jamie
+ whoever else would like to 

8 comments:

  1. Woweee!! Thanks for tagging me; I was just wondering what to post about after my unexpected hiatus. :P

    Thanks, love!

    ~Ashyy
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a bear named paddington??
    say no more. i'm onto this tag <3

    thank you, love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a plaid scarf so it just seemed right to name him Paddington. :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. These are such wonderful things to be grateful for! I, too, am super grateful for lots of these things, especially my family and music. "when you realize how beautiful everything really is" < THAAAT THO. ♥ gah. so well said. ^.^ Thank you again for tagging me!

    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool tag! I would have loved to do it but I have already posted something related to thanksgiving. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving :) xx

      Delete