Friday, November 27, 2015

Captain America: Civil War | Trailer

via
GUYS IT'S HERE. THIS IS BIG. THIS IS REALLY REALLY BIG. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS. GUYS THIS IS VERY VERY REALLY INTENSELY IMMENSELY HOLY COW VERY EMOTIONAL AND BUCKY AND THE WHOLE THING AND WOW. 

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED WATCHING A TRAILER BEFORE. OH WOW.

"Divided we fall." Wow. 


My favorite movie is Captain America: Winter Soldier I was worried Civil War would be overdone because of how many big characters are in it and the grand scale of the story, but it doesn't look like that from the trailer. I am so happy the Russo brothers are directing, that Henry Jackman is writing the music and that Christopher Markus and Stephen Mcfeely are writing the screenplay again for Civil WarI love Winter Soldier so much, basically everything about it, and I'm so happy so many of the same artists are working together again on Civil War
I've been counting down the days till May 6 since since July. One hundred and sixty-one left. I love this story and the characters. I love the directing style and artistry of the movie Winter Soldier and the ideas and themes throughout. And I love Bucky. And Bucky and Cap. And all of them. Civil War has so much potential. What do you think of the trailer? xx

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are also extremely excited for the movie too! After the new Star Wars spinoff, there is no other movie that am more excited for! That one line about Bucky being his friend and Iron replying already hurts to watch.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh yes Star Wars. I love it so much. Just watched A New Hope again last night actually. That movie is basically perfect.

      That part though. It does hurt. Oh dear.

      Delete
  2. I CANT WAIT OH MY GOSH!!!!! BUCKY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 BUCKYYYY. I feel like I'm gonna die from anticipation.

      Delete
  3. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this, Winter Soldier is my favourite Marvel movie and Cap and Bucky and Natasha and Falcon yeah now I'm super excited...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes and yes, exactly how I feel :D xx

      Delete