Wednesday, June 17, 2015

list no. ii

via
- favorite things lately -

music:

Oh look, it's the Flash. I love this video.

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came


'Cause in a sky full of stars I think I saw you.
..
'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm going to give you my heart

film:

via
The Flash - perfect
Jurassic World - really fun

quotes:
...hold on to what you believe in the light 
When the darkness has robbed you of your sight. ~ Mumford and Sons

Faith, in the sense in which I am here using the word, 
is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted, 
in spite of your changing moods. ~ C. S. Lewis

books:
Daredevil: The Man Without Fear, Frank Miller
The Illustrated A Brief History of Time, Stephen Hawking

feathers
via
What are your favorites lately? xx

18 comments:

  1. Great post! I really want to see Jurassic World!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Jurassic World too! So much fun for a summer flick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that makes sense that Grant Gustin was on Glee. When he started singing Summer Lovin' on The Flash, I was amazed at how great his voice was! :P And I can't believe Jurassic World has been out almost a whole week now and I STILL haven't seen it! I'm dying to. I really need some genetically enhanced dinosaurs and Chris Pratt in my life right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he's got such a great voice. And he's a great dancer and actor. :)

      Delete
  4. lovely post as always <3
    i've heard so many great reviews about the flash; i really should start watching it!

    (also that c.s. lewis quote? perfect) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post! I really like the CS Lewis quote ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this series! The quotes are amazing and I'm going to have to look up that song now. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jordy! Glad you like the quotes. :)

      Delete
  7. What a fabulous list of favorites! I love that Coldplay song. <3 Also, I'm kind of swooning over that first image of the feathers. Like... WUT EVEN. O_O "...hold on to what you believe in the light; When the darkness has robbed you of your sight." < that is beautiful. Lately I've been loving listening to acoustic guitar, writing new songs and long long long sessions at the recording studio. <3 Ahh, summer. I hope your's is being wonderful to you!

    love,
    abbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, abbie. :) Those sound great -- I hope you continue to have a good summer. <3

      Delete
  8. Beautiful list! My favorites include A Ring of Endless Light {by Madeleine L'Engle} and peach tea. Books and tea? How 'bout yes. :)

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Madi. Books and tea are the bomb. xx

      Delete