|pictures by me, unedited|
- † Martin Luther, by Harry Emerson Fosdick
- † The Fall of Constantinople, by Bernardine Kielty
- A Poetry Handbook, by Mary Oliver - I get interested in random things and then want to learn about them, that's what this was. I liked the poetry selections used for examples.
- The Giver, by Lois Lowry - Very neat book, the story never really drew me in but the ideas did.
- The Polar Express - Didn't care for this one.
- Penguins of Madagascar - The penwings are cute.
- Arthur Christmas
- An Evergreen Christmas - meh.
- *Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Treasure Planet - Really liked this one, and watching it with my little sister.
- The Giver - Cool story idea, but I didn't feel like it was quite rounded out. Working on a review of this one.
- *Star Wars (episodes 4,5 & 6) - I hadn't seen 'em for a such a long time and I'd forgotten how much I really just love those movies.
- *Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Into the Woods - Working on a review of this one, should be up in a few days.
- *Guardians of the Galaxy - It's just so fun. (I hadn't noticed before though quite how much bad language there is.) And my grandfather enjoyed it. :)
† Landmark Book
* seen before
* seen before
I just finished doing a Spanish exam and my brain feels sad. o.o So. I'd wanted to get a camera for a long time, and after a lot of researching and bugging people (including some of you - thanks) with questions about their cameras, I got a Canon T3i. I'm very happy with it, it's perfect for what I wanted it for. I love it. Now to decide on a name.
I hope you all had a very merry and wonderful Christmas. My grandparents visited for Christmas and it was so much fun. We went to a candlelight service Christmas Eve, and Christmas day we woke up late - well, my little sister and I woke up earlier and watched the opening scenes of Return of the Jedi till other people appeared - and opened presents in pajamas and laughed - we laugh a lot - and it snowed a couple of inches. I took pictures and sat around in PJ's being happy. It's one of my favorite Christmases.
We all (my family + grandparents) went to see Into the Woods a couple nights ago. It was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot. And, gosh, have any of you see it yet? That scene when they sing Agony- I think the whole theater was in stitches. It was so fun to see it with everyone, and I love watching movies in theater and everyone laughing together and clapping at the end. What books and movies did you enjoy especially in December? And I'd love to hear what you did for Christmas. xx