Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blogger Recognition Award

via
Thanks to Rose for nominating me! <3


RuLES AND REGULATIONS:

+ Select 15 blogs to nominate
+ Thank the person who nominated you
+ Give a brief story of how your blog got started and a piece or two of advice for new bloggers. 
+ Attach the award
+ Comment on each nominee's blog and let them know that you've nominated them
+ Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night

HOW MY BLOG GOT STARTED:

hmm. Well, I more or less explained that on this post. More than that I had begun to read some blogs (particularly this one) and reading them made me want to create my own, so I did. The wonderful thing though was that I somehow found this awesome community of bloggers, you all are now a main reason why I blog. 

ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS:

Just keep swimmin'. Try not to get discouraged by comparing your blog with others. Write freely; remember it's easier for viewers to read your words if you've edited them, even just a little can make a difference; have fun and blog about what you love + what interests you. 

NOMINATIONS:

22 comments:

  1. What great advice! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious advice you're giving out! :D
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers:) and thanks so much for nominating me!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're quite welcome.

      xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you, SW, for the award! ♥
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post, you have some really good advice. :)
    Have a lovely week
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I'm glad you think so. :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. Great advice. Your blog is amazing and I'm really glad you did make it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me, but you're right, I don't usually do these sorts of things. :) And thanks for sharing your story and that great advice! You're an awesome blogger! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Okay. :) Thanks, Sarah!

      xx

      Delete
  8. Thanks for tagging me, I can't wait to do this one!! <3

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. I'm looking forward to reading it! :)

      xx

      Delete
  9. Thank you! Such a cute post I agree with your advice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. I'm looking forward to reading your answers. :)

      xx

      Delete
  11. Thank YOU so much for this tag/award, SW! It's one I haven't seen before and I like that it is about what we've learned - in the sense that we can share some lessons/advice. Great comments from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen this one before either - but I like it. Thanks, Rissi. :)

      xx

      Delete