Wednesday, November 05, 2014

This or That Tag




via
This tag is from Sarah, who writes at Half a Heart

Hair up or down?
I like it up but it can be hard to make a good bun....
Dessert or fruit?
I like chocolate and berries.
Dress or shirt and sweatpants?
Dress. I can't bear the feeling of wearing PJs (or PJ-like things) during the day (unless I'm sick, 'cause then everything is different).
One Direction or Jonas Brothers?
1D. I don't think I've ever heard the Jonas Brothers.
Radio or iPod?
I don't have an iPod, and I don't really like listening to the radio, unless it's playing classical music.
Sleepover at your house or at a friend's house?
My house.
Cookies or apples?
Apples are good. 'Specially gala.
Playing cards or painting?
I like both very much, actually. But if I have to choose I'd go with painting.
In a board game, would you rather be a green or a white piece?

Green, definitely.


Any of you who would like to do this tag, or answer the questions in comments, are very welcome to. I hope you all are having a beautiful day! xx

(This is my 130th post, by the way, just thought it's a nice round number. :))

18 comments:

  1. Gala apples are my favorite to. Just had to post something. Happy 130th post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! Thanks for commenting, Benjamin. :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun little tag. And well, since you suggested it....

    Hair up or down? - Up
    Dessert or fruit? - Most certainly both.
    Dress or shirt and sweatpants? - Dress
    One Direction or Jonas Brothers? - JB (never heard of them!? They were my life when I was 12!! hehe)
    Radio or iPod? Uh, Spotify.
    Sleepover at your house or at a friend's house? - MINE
    Cookies or apples? - Apple cookies. (HA.)
    Playing cards or painting? Cards.
    In a board game, would you rather be a green or a white piece? Green.

    That was fun. :) Congrats on making it to 130 posts! Whew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah. :) haha I'll look up the Jonas Brothers then, for the sake of your 12-year-old self. ;)

      xx

      Delete
  3. What lovely answers! And congrats on 130 posts. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute tag! I loved reading your answers <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, June. :) Glad you liked 'em.

      xx

      Delete
  6. Cool tag:-) yay you like classical music. me too.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mm, chocolate and berries are delicious, especially together. I like having my hair up too, but I can't do buns in my own hair. Thankfully I have lots of sisters who know how to do it so they can help me inside. COngratulations on hitting 130 posts. That's a lovely large number. Here's to 130 more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so hard to do a good bun, but I've been working on my skill and it's getting better...still it's a delicate process. ;) That's great your sisters can help you out. ;) Thanks, girl!

      xx

      Delete
  8. Hi! I nominated you :)

    http://somewhereinlalaland5.blogspot.ca/2014/11/one-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun! Thanks, Angela! :)

      xx

      Delete