Monday, November 24, 2014

My Favorite Things about Winter

via


Thanks to Kat from (Almost) Completely Mad for tagging me! <3 I'm behind on a coupla tags but I thought I'd go ahead and do this one now as it's now getting cold where I live and we started decorating the house for Christmas yesterday (it's not even Thanksgiving yet!). 

The Rules: 
1.Thank the person who tagged you & link to their blog. 
2. List your top 5 favorite things about winter.
3. Answer the questions of person who tagged you.  
4. Create 5 questions about winter for the people you tag to answer.
5. Tag 3 or more people.

My top five favorite things about winter:
1. The first snow, which usually seems to happen at night, and going out the back door to stand in it and break up its perfect smoothness and smell that wonderful smell of chilly clean whiteness. 
2. Waking up on Christmas day and suddenly remembering what day it is.
3. Christmas decorations & lights everywhere.
4. Scarfs & boots.
5. Being cozy inside and being with family. 

Kat's Questions:
1. What's the first five words winter makes you think of?
Snow, cold, lights, candy canes, cold (oh, did I say that already?). 
2. What's your favorite thing to do in winter?

I'm not sure. That's when all my siblings are home and it's fun to do whatever it is with everyone. And I like waking up early or going to bed late and doing stuff by myself. 
3. What's your favorite winter drink?

Tea. Except I drink that all year round...so maybe hot chocolate? Except it's usually way too sweet....
4. What's your favorite winter clothes?

Boots, scarfs, et cetera, et cetera. 
5. What months are winter where you live?
December, January, and February. 

My Questions:
1. What does winter makes you think of?
2. What's your favorite Christmas movie(s)?
3. What's your favorite winter/Christmas song? (Feel free to make that plural.)
4. What're your favorite winter clothes? (Copying Kat's questions here.)
5. What's your favorite winter drink?

I Tag:
If you'd like to do this tag just say so and I'll add your name here. xx

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me! I will try to do it this week. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, Amy! Okay, cool. :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I've never seen this tag before, I'd love to do it!!

    It must be so amazing to have a white Christmas! I have never had one. :( I'm glad I've never had to shovel snow, though. :P

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never seen it before either. I added your name. :)

      I love white Christmases, I'm so used to them that it just wouldn't feel like Christmas without the snow! Of course I can't know that for sure 'till I have one without snow.... haha Yeah, the snow shoveling bit. Work. :/ No me gusta.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I'm in the middle of two other blog posts, but I'll try to finish this up before Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot cocoa is the besttt <3 And winter...the snow is so pretty. Even though we get slammed with it here in good ol' New England. x) But hey it looks like Narniaaaa! That's always a big plus. And that picture up at the top is so much lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it does look like Narnia! Especially that first snow when you walk out into it and feel like Lucy. :) Isn't it pretty? I love the red house in the midst of all that white.

      xx

      Delete
  5. Awesome! I love all those things about winter, it's just so splendid!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous picture. And what a fun tag!!! <3

    See me at Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I wish I knew who's it is so I could credit it better....

      xx

      Delete
  7. Thank you for tagging me! (: I'll do the tag right now. XD Also, candy canes and tea are ah-mazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is from a couple weeks ago, but I'm just kind of getting out into the blogosphere, and I would love to do this tag! (that is if you are willing to tag me in it) :)

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Mabel! I'm sorry I didn't reply to your comment earlier - it was marked as spam and I didn't see it till just now.

      I'd love to tag you! And welcome to blogland. :)

      xx

      Delete