1.Thank the person who tagged you & link to their blog.
2. List your top 5 favorite things about winter.
3. Answer the questions of person who tagged you.
4. Create 5 questions about winter for the people you tag to answer.
5. Tag 3 or more people.
My top five favorite things about winter:
1. The first snow, which usually seems to happen at night, and going out the back door to stand in it and break up its perfect smoothness and smell that wonderful smell of chilly clean whiteness.
2. Waking up on Christmas day and suddenly remembering what day it is.
3. Christmas decorations & lights everywhere.
4. Scarfs & boots.
5. Being cozy inside and being with family.
1. What's the first five words winter makes you think of?
Snow, cold, lights, candy canes, cold (oh, did I say that already?).
2. What's your favorite thing to do in winter?
I'm not sure. That's when all my siblings are home and it's fun to do whatever it is with everyone. And I like waking up early or going to bed late and doing stuff by myself.
3. What's your favorite winter drink?
Tea. Except I drink that all year round...so maybe hot chocolate? Except it's usually way too sweet....
4. What's your favorite winter clothes?
Boots, scarfs, et cetera, et cetera.
5. What months are winter where you live?
December, January, and February.
1. What does winter makes you think of?
2. What's your favorite Christmas movie(s)?
3. What's your favorite winter/Christmas song? (Feel free to make that plural.)
4. What're your favorite winter clothes? (Copying Kat's questions here.)
5. What's your favorite winter drink?
If you'd like to do this tag just say so and I'll add your name here. xx