Sunday, November 16, 2014

Alice in Wonderland

margaret tarrant
via
I shall sit here, on and off, for days and days.
{from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll}


I love that book. Have any of you read it? How did you like it? What about the sequel? I have some posts that I’m looking forward to publishing here; I’m just waiting for a time and a chance to write and edit ‘em up. How are you all? I guess most of us are in school, I, for one, am swamped, but not in a bad way exactly. How’s it going for you all? Anything fun happing? xx

6 comments:

  1. I read the book, but I didn't like it as much as the movie (the new live acted one.) I read the book first and didn't think too highly of it. I wasn't even going to watch the movie after not really liking the book or the animated movie, but then a friend made me. And now it's a favourite movie. Have you watched it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tagged you over at my blog: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/im-talking-about-winter-but-its-almost.html

      Delete
    2. Aw, sorry you didn't like the book. Yeah, I liked the live acted one a lot. :) Johnny Depp was perfect in his role as the Mad Hatter. I actually haven't seen the old animated Disney adaption of the book, but I've seen clips and doubt I'd like it. Oo, by the way, as you like the live action Alice in Wonderland, a sequel to that movie is being made, called "Through the Looking Glass" (that's the title of the second book), and I'm really excited about it. Just though you might be interested. :)

      xx

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the tag, Kat. :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I read the book a while ago, but I didn't know that there was a sequel! :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, Amy. :) Yeah, it's called Through the Looking Glass, I don't like it as much as the first but there's a poem in it called The Jaberwocky which I have memorized and it's really fun to recite at top speed. I really don't why I added that. hmm.

      xx

      Delete