Hullo. I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday so far. June from A Curious Pisces very kindly nominated me with the Liebster Award. That's her blog linked above so you can go check it out. Her questions were fun to answer - thanks June!
Post eleven facts about yourself
Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
Create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
Choose some people to nominate and link them
Let your nominees know they've been tagged
- I loved the Josh Groban cameo in The Muppets Most Wanted.
- Also the Tom Hiddleston cameo.
- And the James MacAvoy cameo.
- The oven in my house has this very jazzy beeper to tell when food is done. Unfortunately I tend to groove a little to its beat oftener than I respond to its call. It's going off now. There goes my older sister to turn it off.
- James Bobin is directing a sequel to the 2010 Alice in Wonderland. It's called Through the Looking Glass. Happy.
- That Benedict Cumberbatch is going to play Shere Khan in Jungle Book: Origins directed by Andy Serkis for Warner Bros makes me very exceedingly happy. It's set to come out October 2016. His deep voice is the only one I've ever heard that matched George Sanders, who voiced Khan in Disney's wonderful, perfect, 1967 adaption of the book.
- I'm doing ballet this school year. I really like the instructors but it's hard because I'm not quick at footwork and dancing. So I'm glad I'm doing it, if only to get better.
- I was sure I wanted to get a Canon camera, but then started wondering about Nikon. This kind of indecision is so difficult.
- Hamlette is hosting a "Piratical Blogathon," on September 19th, which is Talk Like a Pirate Day. So click on this link if you're interested and join.
- I want to learn either German or Russian. Also either French or Italian.
- That Idris Elba (Heimdall) voices Shere Khan in Walt Disney Pictures Jungle Book which is apparently a mix of live action and animation and is to be released next year also makes me very happy.
June's Questions1: Favorite Quote?
I'll type out the last one added to my quote book. Okay, here it is. It's from Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton:
A soldier surrounded by enemies, if he is to cut his way out, needs to combine a strong desire for living with a strange carelessness about dying. He must not merely cling to life, for then he will be a coward, and will not escape. He must not merely wait for death, for them he will be a suicide, and will not escape. He must seek his life in a spirit of furious indifference to it; he must desire life like water and yet drink death like wine.2: Worst song?
I don't usually remember the ones I don't like so I'm at a loss here.
3: Favorite Month?
I never tried that question before, always wondered which was my favorite season but not month. I like December, even if only because Christmas lies at the end of it.
4: Would you wear black(shirt, pants, socks etc.) for a whole year or white?
5: Pinterest or YouTube?
Pinterest is good for lots of things, including inspiration; but I think I'll go with YouTube because I love learning all kinds of different things watching videos. I like watching TedTalks and interviews and searching for lessons on random things. Like cinematography, HTML, or make up tutorials.
6: What is your lucky number?
I don't know. I just like numbers.
7:My sister/brother deletes your posts for next week! You...
I don't plan posts ahead (but I'm planning on changing that), I just publish them when they're done so I'm not sure how this question would apply. Saying they delete the top seven posts under 'Draft,' I'd...I don't know. Be sad. haha I'd rewrite them eventually.
8: Do you have your phone?
Not on me at the moment.
9: Have you seen a cat on a leash?
Come to think of it I don't recall that I have.
10: Pizza or Tacos?
11: Do you have a bucket list?
Yes. It's right here.
+ anyone else who'd like to do this
+ anyone else who'd like to do this
- Rain or sunshine?
- What do you do when you're feeling down?
- The beach or the mountains?
- Travel or home? Where's somewhere you'd like to go?
- Chocolate or vanilla (or what's your favorite) ice cream flavor?
- Do you prefer small or big pets? Do you have a pet?
- How are you today?
- What's a random nice thing that somebody (anybody) did?
- One thing that makes you happy?
- Would you rather visit Neverland or Wonderland?
- A gif that you can relate to?