Friday, August 08, 2014

Sunshine Award from Amy

The sweet Amy from Perfect Imperfections tagged me with the Sunshine Award. Thanks Amy! Your questions were great and fun to answer.

The rules:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominate some other bloggers (11 being standard.)
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog (if you so desire).

Amy's questions:
1)  Coffee or tea?
Tea, coffee smells wonderful but as yet it's never tasted that way to me.

via
2) What is your favorite store?
Hmm. I like malls (the ones that are very well kept and big), they're fun to wander around in, but not to actually buy stuff at. I like craft supply stores, they have so much fun stuff. But no particular store comes to mind as a favorite.

3) What is your favorite color?
Blue.

4) Who is your favorite singer/band?
I don't really have one. I like lots of music but the genre I like to listen to changes constantly. Right now it's music from the 60s through to the 80s. That music is sweet. Stevie Wonder, the Commodores, Earth, Wind & Fire, Micheal Jackson, Elvis Presley, etc. And I like Michael Bublé. And jazz.

 5)What do you like best about blogging?
I like the people. And I like the writing. 

6) Which do you like better: cats or dogs?
Well, I love meh dog.

7) What kind of books do you like? (If you like any)
Fiction/Fantasy (that includes faerie tales and mythology), Historical fiction, and Historical. 

Ons huisje op negen hoog
via
8) What is one of your favorite Etsy shops? (if you have one)
I don't have one at present, I'm not active on Etsy, though I do have an account.


My questons:
What's the last book you read?
Is it easier for you to multiply or divide numbers mentally?
Do you trust people easily?
What age group do you find it easiest to hang out with (of people you don't know well)?
What do you do when you're stressed?
What's a strange thing you like doing that most people don't like or don't do?
Favorite animated movie that comes to mind?

Nominees:

12 comments:

  1. I love your answers. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your questions were fun! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, Kat! You just reminded me: I forgot to notify the people I tagged! :/ I'll go do that now!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love your answers! Would you mind checking out my blog? Thanks!- Jollygirl from the blog: reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for The beautiful blog award!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, fun! Thanks Jollygirl!

      xx

      Delete
  5. I love all your answers! Thank you so much for nominating me! :)
    Have a lovely day xx

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MJ! Sure. :) Thanks, I hope you have the same. :)


      xx

      Delete
  6. Mmm, yes, tea. ♥ Lovely answers, darlin'! Oh, and I haven't said this before, but I love this blog's design. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks S.F. Tea is beautiful. :) I'm so, so glad you like it!


      xx

      Delete