Sunday, August 03, 2014

moments & memories

via








|| Do you ever wish you could remember something more clearly? The tone of encouragement in someone's voice. The intonation of their words. The knowledge that it was is a beautiful thing. But sometimes I wish my mind was stronger and not so invariably forgetful. And yet the little that remains - the knowledge and the memory, though the moment is gone - is indefinably precious. And though the memory be lost for a score of years still the moment somehow returns every while or so to gladden you.

But I do love those moments.



08/02/14

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kat. <3 A little whiles ago I was thinking about stuff and found myself writing that in the back of my mind.


      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jollygirl, I'm glad you like it.


      xx

      Delete
  3. It is one of the best things. And I do like it when you 'wax poetical'. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks Hannah. I'm glad you know what I mean. :)


      xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful and lovely.<3

    I nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award! You can view it here (and if you don't want to do it, it's okay): http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-beautiful-blog-award.html

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morning! <3

      Ooh, fun! Thank you! I would love to do it (though it might be a little whiles before I do). :)


      xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy dear. <3


      xx

      Delete
  6. oooooo! (<-- Odd, I know.) That is so gorgeous and lovely. How do you write such wonderful things? This is simply one of the "best of the best," as they say. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks S.F., very much. <3 You're so sweet and nice.


      xx

      Delete