Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Four Seasons


I heard of the Four Seasons because of the movie about them which is now in theaters (Jersey Boys). I looked some of their music up and at first couldn't help laughing at that sound they make. But now I love it. Isn't it great how it's like that sometimes? An acquired taste, I suppose you call it. Here's one of my favorites of theirs. Oh, and these lyrics and tune get stuck very easily and firmly in one's head - just a warning.


Big Girls Won't Cry 





What have you been listening to recently?

8 comments:

  1. never heard this song before (: but this song haha it's really cute!
    xo. pris
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. My favorite is "Can't Take My Eyes Off You." Though of course I prefer Bobby Darin's version cuz I prefer his version of just about every song ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm listening to it right now and I like it. :) (You know HTML? Cool. :D) Now I'll go look up Bobby Darin's version. ;) (Oh. You linked that too. Huh. Cool.)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! I just discovered this blog and I love it! Maybe you could check out my blog? The link is below.
    http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jollygirl. Sure, I'd love to. :)


      xx

      Delete