Thanks to the lovely S.F. from On Solid Ground for tagging me.
Liebster Award Guidelines:
+ create new questions
+ tag a few bloggers and let them know they've been tagged
To a certain place in North Carolina that I love very much....
I like blues best I think. Reds are also very pretty.
Well, it would depend on the situation. In general, probably the police.
Well, laundry is easier and doesn't take as long...but washing dishes can be okay if I'm listening to good music. :)
I certainly enjoy drawing and I'm okay at it, I'm better at copying stuff than making an original picture though.
Poetry...poetry...poetry. Hmm. The Jabberwocky from Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll. I memorized it and it's been stuck in my head basically ever since (Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; / All mimsy were the borogoves, / And the mome raths outgrabe.). But in terms of non-nonsense poetry, I like Shakespeare's and Tennyson's.
I'd choose to fly, definitely. :)
Jeepers, I'm not really either. I can be very talkative but I listen a lot too, it's amazing to me how much people need and want to tell other people stuff and how often people who were strangers just a little bit ago will start telling me so much.
Nothing really comes to mind.... There's one that I like that includes a very bright blue sky, hot air balloons, and a road sign in the corner that says "Sante Fe." But I'm not even sure I took it. :/
A big dog, probably.
1. What's something you'd love the be really good at?
2. Is there something that's been stuck in your head today?
3. What qualities do you especially appreciate in a friend?
4. What's a favorite food of yours?
5. What's something you enjoy watching?
6. If you could visit a different time period and meet any famous person you wished, when and who would you choose?
7. How are you today?
8. What are some of your mannerisms?
9. What's one place you'd love to go?
10. What's something that you try to remember all the time?
11. Did you have any weird dreams last night?
The Veggie Polyglotographer