Monday, July 14, 2014

Questions from S.F.

I love this so so much...the outfit, the setting, the lighting...I want to be here so bad
via
Thanks to the lovely S.F. from On Solid Ground for tagging me.


Liebster Award Guidelines: 
answer questions 
+ create new questions 
+ tag a few bloggers and let them know they've been tagged



S.F.'s questions:

1. Given the chance to go anywhere else at the moment then where you are now, where would you go?
To a certain place in North Carolina that I love very much....

2. Favourite colour?

 I like blues best I think. Reds are also very pretty. 

3. If the situation called for it, would you call the police, a detective, or rely on yourself?

Well, it would depend on the situation. In general, probably the police. 

4. What's the most serious injury you've had? (Please don't go into detail, for the faint of heart*! :)
I fractured my wrist once, slipped in the mud (not very romantic). 


5. Washing dishes or doing the laundry?

Well, laundry is easier and doesn't take as long...but washing dishes can be okay if I'm listening to good music. :)

6. Are you gifted with the art of drawing?

I certainly enjoy drawing and I'm okay at it, I'm better at copying stuff than making an original picture though. 

7. What piece of poetry do you enjoy most?

Poetry...poetry...poetry. Hmm. The Jabberwocky from Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll. I memorized it and it's been stuck in my head basically ever since (Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; / All mimsy were the borogoves, / And the mome raths outgrabe.)But in terms of non-nonsense poetry, I like Shakespeare's and Tennyson's. 

8. Someone (you know this person) says that right then and there you can go swimming in the ocean-to the bottom of it, if you wish,-or fly, which will you choose?
I'd choose to fly, definitely. :)

9. Talkative or shy?

Jeepers, I'm not really either. I can be very talkative but I listen a lot too, it's amazing to me how much people need and want to tell other people stuff and how often people who were strangers just a little bit ago will start telling me so much. 

10. If you are a photographer, what is one of your favourite pictures you've taken?

Nothing really comes to mind.... There's one that I like that includes a very bright blue sky, hot air balloons, and a road sign in the corner that says "Sante Fe." But I'm not even sure I took it. :/ 

11. Everyone must have a "dream pet" (a dragon, a peacock), what is yours?

A big dog, probably.

My questions
1. What's something you'd love the be really good at?
2. Is there something that's been stuck in your head today?
3. What qualities do you especially appreciate in a friend?
4. What's a favorite food of yours?
5. What's something you enjoy watching?
6. If you could visit a different time period and meet any famous person you wished, when and who would you choose?
7. How are you today?
8. What are some of your mannerisms?
9. What's one place you'd love to go?
10. What's something that you try to remember all the time? 
11. Did you have any weird dreams last night? 

I Tag:

Laurel Liu

Cindy
The Veggie Polyglotographer

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! This looks fun.v:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'm glad you think so. :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love your answers! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I nominated you at my blog. You can go to it at: http://homeschooledauthor.blogspot.com/2014/07/admiting-defeat-liebster-award.html

    Thanks!

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks, Jessica! It will be fun to do. :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Aw. . . too honoured and stunned to have my name in the name of this post. Thank you so much for answering the questions!
    Love ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were fun to answer. :) Well, I was trying to think of a good title and that's what I thought of. :) You're sweet. *hug*

      xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for tagging me!! :)

    ReplyDelete