Wednesday, April 23, 2014

First Blog Anniversary

So, today a year ago I started this blog. I just want to say, you all are awesome and great blogger-friends. I've really enjoyed writing on this blog and a big reason for that are your comments and support. You all are so kind, and I really appreciate it.

You know, it's funny, 'cause I never even thought of writing movie reviews when I started this blog, and now that's what I mainly write on here. I love writing them, and it's fun to talk about stories with different people. It makes me happy that there are other people who love the same stories I do, like I do, and are interested in the same things.
It's a wonderful feeling to know that people read my posts.Your thoughts make blogging truly interesting. It's neat to have this opportunity of talking about stuff with people that I wouldn't necessarily have the opportunity of meeting outside of Blogger. I love reading your blogs. Y'all are cool.

So, thanks.
via


First Blogiversary; 90 posts/76 followers on GFC, 46 on Bloglovin'/10008 pageviews/790 comments

28 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Thank you for writing it and keeping it updated! You're a great blog friend and I'm glad to have found you! Here's to another year of A Free Mind!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith! :D I'm so glad to have 'met' you. I love your blog, your posts are so thought provoking and cool.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're sweet Neeli. :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your Blogoversary!!! These are always so exciting and fun! I love you and your blog! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Jamie! :D It is exciting for me.

      xox

      Delete
  4. Congrats!! You're such an amazing blogger, love your blog! I love reading your reviews, so keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I'm so glad you like reading them, it means a lot to me.

      xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats! Love your blog and glad to have you as a blogging friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittney! You're a great blogger friend!

      xx

      Delete
  6. How exciting, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, happy anniversary! :D You have a great blog -- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I'll do my best. :)

      xx

      Delete
  8. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, girl! Love your blog! <3 Keep posting. :)

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha! I'll keep working at it. :)

      xox

      Delete
  10. happy blogiversary!! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! And here's to many more years of blogging bliss :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hamlette! I hope so, that sounds so nice. :)

      xx

      Delete
  12. Congrats! I never wrote a movie review, maybe I should.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AVY! Well, you might enjoy writing one sometime, I know I do. :)

      xx

      Delete