Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Yay & Nay

{Because this sweet girlie (also known as Mackenzie) does them and I thought it'd be fun.}

Nay:

When a mouse jumps onto your desk while you're doing Spanish homework. #trying :]

Wishing The Fifth Estate wasn't rated R because it looks very interesting. :/ {Trailer}

Yay:

THANKSGIVING!! :) I hope you all have a great day!! xxx

Memorizing stuff because I wanted to see how much I could...I didn't think I'd be able to memorize very much and I'd like to be able to, so this is basically practice. Anyway, I'm working on Mark Antony's speech to the Romans - the funeral speech - because I've always thought it was really neat, and the first section of The Four Quartets. Totally different, I know. :) So far I'm about thirty something and twenty lines in on each of them, consecutively. I didn't think it would be this easy, but one should never underestimate the power of a nice, hot shower. :) 

Seeing Thor: The Dark World in theaters, again. :D This time with the brother, too, very nice (understatement there). I noticed the music a lot more this time around and it's beautiful! 

Snow. :) Christmas music...especially A Christmas Story, Point of Grace (I can't find the right song on YouTube, So here's the album);Christmas Angels, Michael W. Smith; The Nutcracker, Tchaikovsky.... And of course the music from White 
Christmas. :) What's some of your favorite Christmas music?

And, *puts hands on hips* "I'm agent Grant Ward and I just jumped out of a plane without a parachute on and saved your life". (<<<Awesome Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..)

via

///What are some of your recent "nay's and yay's"? 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel like singing now.....
    No really I do.
    Huh? No that wasn't random, that was AWESOME random!
    ~Anonymous

    Just kidding I just made that up, but I really do feel like singing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post format, it's similar to one I do every once and awhile called Awkward Yet Awesome. I should do that again sometime, actually...

    I love A Christmas Story too, it's so funny! And I wanna see Thor The Dark World again!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I don't think I've seen one of those posts of yours...they sound fun. :)

      You want to See Thor: The Dark World again? well, that makes sense! :) I mean, it is kinda awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness, thor!! i've heard about it, but didn't see it (yet). it sounds reallyyyyy amazing. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I'm sure you'll like it. :)

      Delete
  4. I have only seen Thor: the dark world once, but I'm going to see it again...I forgot when but soon! I noticed the music when I first watched it, it was beautiful! I'm going to definatly get the soundtrack! Ahhh! I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC! It is seriously the best kind of music! Well, this is getting to be a long comment...but awesome post! I should consider doing this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I hope you enjoy your second viewing (like you'd do anything else!). :) Yes, wasn't the music fantastic?! I think I'd like to get the soundtrack too.... Yes, it sure is. :)

      Well, I like long comments, so thank you. xx That would be fun if you did, I'd love reading it!

      Delete