Tuesday, August 20, 2013

You're the Voice - John Farnham



You have been given the gift of freedom. You have a choice to think for yourself, to speak up. Life and Time are now. Not the second past or the second to come. Now. This instant with its sounds, sights, tastes, smells, feelings. You are free and responsible for your actions. You can choose to live for what you believe.


With the power to be powerful.You can be more than part of a mob, you have the choice of freedom. You're the voice, try to understand it.

also,


WE'RE NOT GONNA SIT IN SILENCE
WE'RE NOT GONNA LIVE IN FEAR
OH -O-O-O, WHOA-O-O-O!!!!
xx

9 comments:

  1. I love these! I had never heard them before... :)
    *Takes my cup o' tea* Thank you mademoiselle. Bonjour. XD

    Xxx. Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like 'em! :)
      Haha, you're welcome mademoiselle.... ;)
      xx
      sw

      Delete
  2. I love that video! After seeing it, my friends and I downloaded the song and do the "motions" when we're in the car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award! http://idlewildcl.blogspot.com/2013/08/elegant-blogger-award.html
    Thanks for following!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://thoughts-of-a-fangirl.blogspot.com/2013/08/xx-elegant-blogger-award-xx.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW, thank you both so much! You're too sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete