Friday, August 16, 2013

Favorite Movies Tag

Jamie tagged me so here I am like a good little blogger following through. :) Thanks Jamie, this looks like a fun tag. :) This tag was created by James, and here are the rules:
1: List favorite movies (in any format that you like and the movies do not have to be in order).
2: Post my video tribute somewhere in your post. I can't figure out how to put the video in this post, but if you click on that link it's right there. 
3: “Tag” other bloggers (optional).

The following movies will not be in order of favorite because that would be, well, hard and painful. ;) (This list is created according to my currently favorite movies. My favorites and likes change.)

Prince Of Persia
via
Prince of Persia: When pressed, this is the movie I call my favorite. I love it. To me, it's perfect. The ending never fails to make me happy (and I am very picky about endings, mind you). I've seen it over and over and over again and it doesn't get old. The music is wonderful.
via
The Lord of the Rings trilogy: I mean, it's wonderful. Not as good as the book, but honestly I doubt that would be possible. The story is just plain good. And the acting is wonderful and everything and I love it.

Return of the Jedi
via
Return of the Jedi: It was my favorite movie for as far back as I can remember watching movies, until Prince of Persia and superheros happened. I love it. I love the music and the story and the awesomeness and the heroes and Han Solo and Leia and the weird alias. And the cool space-ships.
Iron Man
via
Iron Man: It's just wonderful. My mom's favorite movie as far as I know. Perfect. The ending gives me happy chills. Tony Stark is my favorite superhero. 
The Avengers
via
The Avengers: Because they're awesome and they make you want to fight bad guys and they're awesome and cool and they're a time bomb. And I wish Loki would fight with Thor.

Robin Hood
via
Robin Hood: It's perfect. All of it. Robin Hood and the little rabbits, Clucky running down the bad guys,  Maid Marian's big eyes, the mice.

Also: 
via
Bourne Identity
via
Bourne Identity: I watched this first with my brother eating gram crackers with chocolate frosting (he provided the movie and I the food). It was so fun. I love spy stuff and the guns and the nice fighting and the chases and Jason Bourne is pretty cool himself and it's just nice overall. And the theme music is cool.
via
Thor: My sister gave it to me for my birthday last year. :)
The Hobbit
via
via
via
via
Stardust: It's surprisingly entertaining and very enjoyable.
via
War Horse: I don't like sad movies for sad movies but this movie is epic.
via
via
via
Only You: RDJ
via
via
Pirates of the Caribbean: I don't like that the good guys are pirates because it's theoretically impossible, but I do like Johnny Depp.
via
If you'd like to do this tag, consider yourself tagged. xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing my tag! :) Many of these are my favorites as well, particularly Star Wars, LOTR/Hobbit, and the Marvel movies.
    The third Bourne movie is probably my favorite, although the first two are excellent.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making the tag! It was fun to do! :)

      Delete
  2. You, my dear, have fantastic taste in movies! I love all the Disney! I am a diehard Disney fan, a couple of my favorites are The great mouse detective & the rescuers down under. I hate mice in real life, but something about that Disney silver screen that steals my heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I've never seen The Great Mouse Detective but it's on my watch-list! :)
      Thanks for the comment!
      xx
      sw

      Delete
  3. These were great! I forgot about Star Dust, I liked that movie. :) I also think I need to see Red and Ghost Protocol.

    And how could I forget about The Help on my list? That was SUCH a good movie!! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Stardust is fun. :) Haha, yes, it was-is!
      xx

      Delete