Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Lone Ranger Review

via
Stars: Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer
Rated: PG-13
Time: 149 min.
Music: Hans Zimmer (The William Tell Overture was used perfectly...probably my favorite part of the movie actually.)

There was quite a bit of humor, though some some of it was rather...weird. I mean, really, what was up with those rabbits? They had some serious problems.

Apparently The Lone Ranger isn't getting very good reviews but I enjoyed it quite a bit. There were a couple of things about the film I didn't care for, such as how it was narrated, as well as how overall the movie was rather dark. And I don't care for sharp knives being held about the throat (or heart for that matter) area for extended periods of time. It makes le young tum of Yours Truly feel funny.

For a more detailed review you can read James's review here.

My rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars

4 comments:

  1. I agree the old Tonto narrative device was very annoying, but other than that, it a very fun movie. Also, thank you very much for linking to my review, I appreciate it. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a fun movie!! And you're quite welcome! :)
      sw

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see this!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll sure enjoy it when you do!!
      s

      Delete