Monday, July 01, 2013

Natalia's Design

ELAN the Blog

Hello. :)

So you probably noticed the new design; Natalia made it. She's an amazing artist and I'm thrilled with the design she made for me.  (Her store: Elan Design.)

Natalia sent me an email of questions as to how I wanted my blog and what I liked. She kindly offered advice and was quick to answer emails. I know nothing about 'computer language' and she was very understanding.

So, basically, she came up with an original and beautiful design that exactly fits my blog, and I highly recommend that you go to her whenever you find yourself wanting a new blog design. Cons? There weren't any. The end.

Thank you so much Natalia, you're awesome.

Natalia's store: Elan Design; blog: Elan.

x

P.S. GFC ends tomorrow. I'd be so sorry to lose any of you - you all are awesome - you can follow this blog with bloglovin' here.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! Me too! :D Isn't Natalia amazing!?


      xx

      Delete
  2. *jaw drops* Oh my goodness... *blinks rapidly while staring at computer screen* It's so...beautiful. I guess I still have a lot to learn about blog designing. ;)

    Again, this is gorgeous. I love it. <3

    xoxo,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your new design is perfectly lovely by the way.

      Have an awesome day!


      xx

      Delete
  3. Natalia is amazing. nuff said. I love your design so much! :) I'm so glad I'm not the only one that can't speak computer language. >.<

    have a beautiful day! :)

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. :D Haha, thanks. :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Oh. my. gosh. I love it immensely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is looking AMAZING!!! I will have to keep Miss Natalie in case I ever need a new blog design I can't make myself. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jamie! I'm so glad you like it!


      xx

      Delete
  6. love the new look, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's super cute, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! :D I'm glad you like it! xo

      SW

      Delete