Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Just me

I'm a ringleader type. I had 'SPY' clubs with some of the kids in singing class. At least two in AHG (when we did AHG). Clubs of which I was leader. I always want to be in charge. I always want things tidy. Just exactly where they go.  I'm a little too exact like that sometimes.
I forget sometimes that the highest justice allows for mercy*. And I'm sorry for all those times I've failed to remember it and act on that memory.
I forget that mercy triumphs over justice. I need to remember.
You know, it's funny with me. I have a really bad memory. It's like I don't remember anything unless it's about movies or writing, or I put it in my Mind Palace.
But I remember what I write. Which is probably why I'm writing this.
via
I have a hard time thinking when I try to. The wheels just stop. The little grey sells vanish. But habits don't. Not without you wanting them to.
Now I'll stop rambling. It's not really a ramble you know. It's more like a train of thought, part of a circle that I've never quite finished. Someday I will. And I've got a notion - a kind of idea in my head - that that day will be the day I finish my book.
I have one book inside me. If I ever write more than that...well, I don't know what that would be. I'm only fourteen you know, and I have no clue just how much change does.
Okay.
The end.

x

*Les Miserables

8 comments:

  1. Hey! :) You asked me to follow your blog a couple days ago, so here I am! :) Thanks so much for popping in to say hi, and for leaving me your link. Happy blogging to you! I really like your layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michaela! You too!!!
      xx
      SW

      Delete
  2. I'm more of a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followers are so important. :)
      Thanks for the comment!
      xx
      SW

      Delete
  3. Hehe :),That was so much fun...remember the under-the-table-club?
    I love you,
    XOXO
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, Sarah. :D And if this is a circle, what's on the other side of mercy?

    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you mean.... The other side? Do you mean the opposite?? I'd love to (try to) answer your question, but I don't know what mean...Bro. ;)
      sw

      Delete