Thursday, July 18, 2013

In da Bean

Some "things" in le bean of le young derp writing (this may be somthing I do again...it helps me think, sort of.):

{}Went to the Zoo.  Pandas and Elephants and Lions. Lions are so handsome. I love them.
{}I guess every family has its own codes. And it's just weird when people come to visit 'cause they don't know the codes and it's like they unknowingly interrupt this code langue. It's not bad or anything. Just...interrupted.
via
{}Having a near heart attack rushing around 'tidying' 'cause you didn't know She was coming and here She is.
{}I would like to officially thank Rose for getting me into Imagine Dragons. Thank you Rose. xxx



{}Stuff happening suddenly that's never happened before in my life.
{}Sleeping in mommy and dad's room 'cause they're gone and mine is being used as the guest room. #Loving having the nicest bed in house (with skylights - score).
{}Writing in my journal and finding that doing so is so NICE.

via

{}Wondering, thinking, hoping - praying - can't wait.
{}Why do I write best late at night or EARLY in the morning? #Why do I like the night so much??
{}Is it weird I like saying 'no' to myself? It's becoming one of my main reasons for staying gluten free....
{}Change is so strange. Seriously. I, ummm, dreams are so nice. Cup-of-tea nice.

//xx//I hope you all are having awesome times

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT BRITISH HULK OH MY GOODNESS IT'S SO CUTE! :D

    Another friend of mine literally just did a post like this so I'll say the same thing to you as I did to her; I. Love. These. Posts. They're so fun and random!

    Imagine Dragons! :D

    I also write best at night. It's annoying especially since I'm trying to go to bed on the earlier side.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me TOO!!! :D

      Good! I like doing 'em!

      Yes.

      I know right?!!

      xoxo
      sw

      Delete
  2. oh, you're going gluten free, too? :) Saying no to myself is hard, not to mention we don't always have gluten free foods in the house, so it's kind of difficult for me to STAY gluten free. if you know what I mean. :)

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, yes, it is hard when there's no GF food! Starving isn't fun. :'(
      xoxo
      sw

      Delete