Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Things

It's funny. I've been noticing that when I write stories I use the same 'things' or pictures in all of 'em. Things such as,

via
dreams
-
hands
-
colors
-
words
-
eyes

smiles
-
light
-
water
-
stone
-
beginnings and ends.... 

And not just because they come naturally in stories, but because I put them in to describe stuff. To describe feelings.
Its so neat how certain words or things turn certain people on/inspire them. John 1:1, for example: "In the beginning was the the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.", it makes me so happy and full of energy to do stuff; to make stuff, to write.

What things turn you on?
xox

P.S. Four followers!! You girls are awesome! xo
P.P.S. This post by Elan.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the sweet shout out. So nice of you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you have a lovely blog! :)
      xo

      Delete