Saturday, May 25, 2013

|Tagged|

Melody tagged me on her blog! :) Thanks Melody!
Le rules:
  • Tag five [or more] other bloggers.
  • Comment on their blog with the link to your post so they can join in the tag.
  • Add the button below onto your post.
  • Grab the link to your post and comment it below. 
via

1. Favorite restaurant? 
Umm..I like the Olive Garden a lot. :)

2. Favorite music band/group?
Golly! I like all kinds of music.... I like movie soundtracks (especially those by Hans Zimmer), Josh Groban...and just random songs from a bunch of different people! :)

3. Favorite TV Show?
MERLIN

4. Favorite movie? 
Prince of Persia, Iron Man, L.O.T.R.... (Oh, was that supposed to be singular?)

5. If you could be best friends with one celebrity-who? 
Gosh, I don't know...I guess I'd need to know some to answer that! :)

6. If you could marry one celebrity-who?
Seriously I have no idea. I'm not even sure I want to get married.... 

7. You could live in a movie-which one?
Hmmm...I'm not sure, definitely a fantasy.... 

8. Biggest pet peeve?
Messes. Any random mess: I'm very tidy.

9. Biggest fear?
A life without chocolate. :'( But really, the only things zat really bother me are in my head...I'm get'n used to controlling my thoughts. :)

10. If you could change your hair color- which color?
Black hair would be really sweet. 

4 comments:

  1. I loved your answers! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I had fun doing it- thanks for including me!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Thank you for tagging me, I can't wait to answer the questions! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete