Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Post-its

wise words
So, I'm writing a short story and have found it useful to write my ideas on post-its and place them in chronological order on my bedroom wall. It works well.
However.
My dear family visit my room, occasionally. One by one they venture in. They come in - look at me - look at the wall: see the yellow squares: move towards the bed, sit on the bed, lean towards the post-its. Read the post - its.
Continue reading the post - its. Continue to not stop reading the post-its.
And I'm just sitting there going:
'Hi.'
Yeah. I don't really mind the post-its being read; its when a discussion begins on why there's a piece of yellow paper on my wall saying, well, for example:
'the parting' (misread as 'the parking'; misread intentionally I might add)
or,
'a wise man uses truth, a wicked man uses memories, a coward uses fear...' (it was awkward).
Anyway. .....Lala.... Ah! MUSIC! Okay, this is a fun song:

'I Will Follow Him' by Little Peggy March

That song gets stuck so easily in one's head. 
x

4 comments:

  1. Post-it notes on wall: good idea! I might try that out sometime! :)

    I'm LOVING THAT SONG, THE BEGINNING WAS SO FUNNY! LOL :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know.... My sister really breaks up. It's so funny just watching her. :)
      xo

      Delete