Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ollo

Ollo you wonderful people!! You are sincerely awesome. <3 Your comments are so nice.
Oh, look! I'm posting more music...who could have guessed?!  :) Mesa <3 music. 
'The Substitute Knight' by Robert Lane 

I may have posted this quote before but here it is again. 
"It (fantasy) is not there so much to convey a meaning as to wake a meaning." - The Fantastic Imagination, George McDonald  
...
I want that to be my...motto for writing, if there is such a thing. :) Hrmm.
Moving on....
via
Throwing knives is surprisingly fun. Le ( awesome ) bro. gave my sister and I his old throwing knives. He got some new ones...seriously shiny & cool new knives. (btw, I am not a bloody/creepy person, I just enjoy throwing knives, it's like darts) My sister and I painted the knives pink (with fingernail polish), so we can find them when we miss the trees. I lost mine pretty much immediately, actually. Le bro. found it. Did I not say he was awesome? So, working on my aim. Mostly just trying to get the knife to stick in le tree.

AND
via

....Just so you know...in case you didn't or something....

Umm, so yeah, that's all. 
Goodbye <3

4 comments:

  1. I love your posts. You are an amazing writer! :)
    Xox. Kayla
    loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Kayla, you're so sweet! <3
      xo

      Delete
  2. I <3 Camelot too!

    Your throwing knives sound really cool! We have a set of throwing knives but we never got around to learning how to use them. I have more experience with hatchet throwing. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh...hatchets are good! :)
      xo

      Delete