Friday, May 24, 2013

Absent-mindedness/ Merlin/ Chesterton/ Still that girl

I get really absent minded sometimes. We had guitar lessons yesterday. Guitar lessons are always and only on Thursdays. And yet I spent the entire day thinking the next day was Sunday...just forgot about Friday & Saturday. I only came out of the cloud when I asked my mom which service we were going to at church. She gave me a really weird look. Yeah.

I poured myself too much hot water this morning for coffee...went to the sink to pour some out: I poured it all out. Yep. That's me. :)

via
Other things:
We finished the first season of Merlin. In my opinion it's awesome. I love it. Merlin and Arthur are perfect. I love Gwen. Morgana too (I'm dreading the day she turns bad). There are so many different versions of the King Arthur story that I really didn't mind how much the story was changed for Merlin. My favorite part of the whole show is the relationship between Arthur & Merlin. I love it. 

via

This song by Britt Nichole makes me happy.

x

14 comments:

  1. Merlin is amazing, I love that show so much! Aw, you know Morgana turns evil; I didn't know she did so I got kinda stung when it happened, it was sad.

    I mixing up my days a lot these past weeks, hahaha! You remind me of myself! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know Morgana's gonna turn evil...I've read a lot of books about King Arthur. :)
      You'd like 'em - I think - my favorite is 'King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table' by Howard Pyle. And I'm in the middle of 'The Once and Future King' by T.H.White, also about K.A.. :) I'm liking it a lot, I think it's gonna be one of my fav. books! :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I love both the retellings you mentioned above! I just finished the last Season of Merlin and *sobs* and *"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* and *sniffs* and *beauty*. Hehe:)

    Layla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! :)
      I've only seen the first season though, so don't tell me anything! <3
      xo

      Delete
  3. I guess I need to try and get into Merlin, don't I? Oh, and <3 that song so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a try! :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. Hi Sarah! I tagged you over at my blog: pinkmels.blogspot.com

    :)Melody

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine is absolutely in love with Merlin. I hope to catch up on it one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy awaits you. Acually, I've only seen the first season and start of the second...I've heard it's sad (?)...so maybe joy & sorrow. hehe...
      xo

      Delete
  6. Love Merlin! Definitely one of my favourites.

    Thanks for the follow!

    ~Nessíma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Merlin is pretty much awesome. :)
      xo

      Delete
  7. So I just wanted to stop by and say that I just found your blog & that I love it! U have a really great blog =) and oh my goodness- I LOVE MERLIN! I don't know very many people who have seen it so its a pleasure to meet other fellow Merlin fans! LOL, I've seen all the seasons of Merlin more then once & I know u will just love it even more as you continue to watch them. Oh & yes Morgana is a real heartbreaker! *sob*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Merlin's wonderful :) I'm so glad to hear you like all the seasons! I'm looking forward to them! :)
      xo

      Delete