Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello

I'm home schooled (and LOVE it), fourteen, a Tolkiendil, and I love to write. 
This blog is for: talking (about things), sharing stories, quotes, and songs, thinking, making friends.... 
And, let me 'splain 'bout me. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. I love Jesus. Dogs are the best. Chocolate is wonderful. I'm proud to be an American. I write. I quote. I want to be a filmmaker when I grow up. MUSIC. I may be nuts.
So, this isn't gonna be a long first post because, what does one say? I mean, HELLO YOU RANDOM PERSON, I HOPE YOUR DAY'S GOING GREAT. EAT CHOCOLATE. DARK IS BEST. LOVE L.O.T.R.. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME LIVING IN THIS AMAZING WORLD. *Caps lock is now off, which is probably good.
Goodbye now, before anything too strange gets typed.
xxx

p.s. ... never mind. (That would have been weird. DEEPLY weird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment